Coweta Pool and Fireplace calls our custom pools because that is what goes into them at every stage. From helping you plan and prepare, designing your pool, working with building officials, material selection, construction, equipment selection and installation and helping you understand your new pool we make integrity the key ingredient.
Coweta Pool and Fireplace builds beauty, energy efficiency, and ease of maintenance into every pool.
Georgia Integrity Pools, custom pools, Georgia Pools, pool design, Newnan, Coweta, Georgia, Newnan Custom Pools, Newnan Pool Design, Coweta Custom Pools, Coweta Pool Design
Fall Pool Tips
As swim season begins to wind down other things command our attention. The water cools and we use our pools less. With less activity in the pool we see problems with algae growth in dead spots in the pool and other issues related to our pools getting less attention. If you keep your pool open year round or if you plan to wait a bit before closing you pool here are some tips to help things go smoothly.
- Don’t overchorinate- cooler temperatures create less sanitizer demand.
- Salt system? Reduce the percentage output.
- Chlorinator? Cut back on the output.
- Brush you pool a couple of times a week.
- Remember to check you water level a couple of time each week.
- As the leaves begin to fall be sure to check skimmer baskets frequently.
- Most pools should be running at least eight hours a day.
- Use a good maintenance algaecide (BioGuard BackUp)
- Keep tabs on your filter pressure.