Service with Integrity
Our staff, at Coweta Pools & Fireplace, truly cares about your families safety and enjoyment in the backyard. We offer a full range of services for your peace of mind from pool designs, pool builds, pool renovations, pool repairs and any other pool services you may need.
Pool design / Pool Build services
Let us help you design the backyard you dream about-whether it’s a custom in ground pool and spa and outdoor living area or something more basic. At Coweta Pool & Fireplace we will bring an experienced eye, industry knowledge and computer aided design help to get you the backyard environment you want.
From simple liner replacement to extensive total makeovers we have the knowledge and experience to make your pool what you want it to be for the years to come. Renovation services include:
- • Vinyl liner replacement
- • Plaster and Pebble Tec installation in Gunite pools
- • Tile and coping repairs/replacement
- • Equipment replacement /upgrades
- • Pool deck replacement/resurfacing
- • Walk in step installation and replacement
Pool Repairs and other Pool Services
Our experienced technicians can help you with:
- • System troubleshooting
- • Pool openings and closing
- • Pool cleanups
- • Equipment replacement and repairs
- • Leak location and repairs
- • Warranty service and repair on Pentair, Hayward, Polaris, Goldline and other major
- • Scheduled pool maintenance (weekly service)
- • Above ground pool installation
Pools, Pool, Newnan, Newnan GA, Coweta Pool Installation, Coweta Fireplace Installation, Georgia Pool Installation, Georgia Fireplace Installation, Georgia Pools, Infinity Pools, Coweta, Coweta Pools, Coweta Fireplace, Newnan Fireplace
Fall Pool Tips
As swim season begins to wind down other things command our attention. The water cools and we use our pools less. With less activity in the pool we see problems with algae growth in dead spots in the pool and other issues related to our pools getting less attention. If you keep your pool open year round or if you plan to wait a bit before closing you pool here are some tips to help things go smoothly.
- Don’t overchorinate- cooler temperatures create less sanitizer demand.
- Salt system? Reduce the percentage output.
- Chlorinator? Cut back on the output.
- Brush you pool a couple of times a week.
- Remember to check you water level a couple of time each week.
- As the leaves begin to fall be sure to check skimmer baskets frequently.
- Most pools should be running at least eight hours a day.
- Use a good maintenance algaecide (BioGuard BackUp)
- Keep tabs on your filter pressure.