Big Green Egg
The Big Green Egg is the most versatile outdoor cooker there is. Sear steaks, slow cook ribs & roast- even cook pizza! Big Green Egg does it all. We have natural lump charcoal and all the “goodies” you need for your “Ultimate Cooking Experience”
Broilmaster Premium Gas Grills
“The Most Durable Grill Known to Man”- an area favorite for years. American made, great quality – your best choice in a mid-priced gas grill is Broilmaster Premium Gas Grills.
Fall Pool Tips
As swim season begins to wind down other things command our attention. The water cools and we use our pools less. With less activity in the pool we see problems with algae growth in dead spots in the pool and other issues related to our pools getting less attention. If you keep your pool open year round or if you plan to wait a bit before closing you pool here are some tips to help things go smoothly.
- Don’t overchorinate- cooler temperatures create less sanitizer demand.
- Salt system? Reduce the percentage output.
- Chlorinator? Cut back on the output.
- Brush you pool a couple of times a week.
- Remember to check you water level a couple of time each week.
- As the leaves begin to fall be sure to check skimmer baskets frequently.
- Most pools should be running at least eight hours a day.
- Use a good maintenance algaecide (BioGuard BackUp)
- Keep tabs on your filter pressure.